Thursday, February 24, 2011

A recap of funny things my kids have said

So, since I am just starting this blog, I figured I should catch you all (and by "you all" I basically mean "mom") up on some funny things my kids have said over the past days/weeks/months/years.  Ok, not really years - I can't remember anything that far back . . . . (yes, I stole some of the below from Rachel's Facebook)

Aedan, trying out a Tempurpedic pillow- "Well, I used to have neck pain, but not anymore!"

Caitlin-"Is the lightning going to kill us?" Mom & Dad-"No, it's far away, you don't have to be scared" Caitlin- "Far away like Grandma's house???" *panic* "Is it going to kill Grandma???"

My wife was trying to sleep in on a Saturday morning, when Aedan bursts into our room and announces "MOM! I want the Presto cookiemaker I just saw on tv! You can eat your own fun!!"

Caitlin asked Rachel if the zucchini she was cutting up for our dinner could sing. Maybe it's time to cut back on the Veggietale watching?

Caitlin - "TAKE COVER!" Mommy and Daddy - "Why?" Caitlin - "Well, I sayed that because I was going to fart."

Caitlin - "Everybody in the whole wide world is sweet." Aedan - "Well, yeah, except for the villains - DUH!" *followed by huge eye roll and shake of the head*

At the kids' play area in the mall, Aedan body slams the climbing apparatus, gets up, and says, "Oh man! I hurt my tenders!"

Caitlin's thoughts about the dentist, after she's had a good dose of nitrous oxide, "I like this doctor because he is bery, bery, bery, bery short."

We hear an Enrique Iglesias song on the radio, and Enrique is singing in his uber high falsetto and Aedan says "Dad, that girl sounds weird." Indeed, son, indeed.

Picking up Rachel from the hair place I tell the kids that Mommy's hair will be a different color and that they should tell her how beautiful it/she is when she gets in he car. Aedan: "But what if it isn't beautiful?"

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Wish I had written down all the funny things you boys said when you were little.

    ReplyDelete