Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Is there entertainment with God?"

So I was ironing my shirt this morning getting ready to head out for a worship leaders luncheon that I am a part of.  As I was doing so, Caitlin walks in and asks "is there entertainment with God?"  I couldn't really tell what she was asking, and I thought maybe she was asking about Christian TV shows or something.  After a few back and forths with me trying to clarify what she is asking, I ask her for an example.  Caitlin replies, in a whisper, "Does God have any pets?"  Then she tells me that she wants to know this since there may be lightning over by Grandma's house (see earlier post about lightning at Grandma's house). 

Caitlin has a good heart.  She wants to make sure there will be entertainment in heaven for Grandma if the lightning kills her. 

Kinda morbid, sure.  But sweet nonetheless (right?)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment